White Chocolate Mousse Tarts
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 250 min
These delicious tarts look elegant, but they're surprisingly easy to make!
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 squares (1 oz. each) white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 packages Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1. Chill large mixing bowl and beaters of electric mixer.
2. In medium saucepan combine sweetened condensed milk and chocolate. Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate melts. Remove from heat. Stir in almond extract. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, in chilled bowl beat whipping cream on medium speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture. Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
4. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.