Tony the Tiger™ Cookies
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add
eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until well combined.
Stir in KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal. Drizzle melted chocolate over dough.
With knife swirl melted chocolate gently through dough to achieve marbled
appearance. Drop by rounded measuring-tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
immediately from baking sheets. Cool on wire racks.