Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
A fun and yummy breakfast perfect for gobbling on Turkey Day, complete with a Pop-Tarts® Pumpkin Pie toaster pastry "drumstick."
- 4 Pop-Tarts® Frosted Pumpkin Pie toaster pastries Limited Edition
- Sweetened cocoa powder or cinnamon
- 2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt or low-fat yogurt, any flavor
- 2 medium apples, cored and sliced
- Dark-colored jam, such as blackberry or blueberry
1. Use 3 1/2- to 4-inch-long cookie cutter coated with cooking spray to cut drumstick shapes from KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS Frosted Pumpkin Pie toaster pastries. Place one drumstick on each serving plate. Lightly sprinkle with cocoa powder.
2. Add scoops of yogurt and apple slices to serving plates.
3. Top the yogurt with dark-colored jam to resemble gravy, if desired.