Streusel - Topped Creamy Pumpkin Pie
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 245 min
This unusual pie features a baked pumpkin filling with cinnamon-scented crumbs and walnuts on the top.
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1. In medium bowl stir together egg, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, 3/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
2. Place crust on baking sheet. Pour in pumpkin mixture. Bake on baking sheet at 350°F for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in small bowl combine brown sugar, flour and remaining cinnamon. Cut in margarine or butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle around edge of pie.
4. Bake at 350°F about 45 minutes more or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.