Strawberry Coconut Crunch Pie Recipe
Prep Time: 40 min
Total Time: 280 min
Naturally sweetened with apple juice concentrate and pretty enough to serve at a party! With just six ingredients, including crowd-pleasing sweet strawberries and Kashi® GO® Crunch!®, it’s easy to whip up for dessert, too.
Kashi® GOLEAN® Crunch!®Cereal
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 cups halved strawberries
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot or cornstarch
Kashi® GOLEAN® Crunch!®Cereal, crushed (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Use food processor or rolling pin to finely crush 2 cups Kashi® GO® Crunch!® Cereal. In small bowl combine cereal, coconut, apple juice concentrate and whole wheat flour. Mix well. Press on bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch pie plate. Bake about 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
3. Set aside 1/2 cup strawberries. Arrange the remaining strawberries in crust.
4. In food processor or blender purée the reserved 1/2 cup strawberries. In microwave-safe bowl whisk together cold water and arrowroot. Whisk in puréed strawberries. Microwave at high for 2 to 4 minutes or until boiling and slightly thickened, stirring every minute. Pour over berries in crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
5. Before serving, sprinkle with additional crushed Kashi® GO® Crunch!® Cereal (if desired).