Strawberry Bottom Cheesecake
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 260 min
This all-time-favorite pie features a layer of fresh, juicy strawberries in easy-to use glaze topped by a layer of fluffy, no-bake cheesecake.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened*
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup strawberry glaze, divided**
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Shortbread Pie Crust
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sour cream. Beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Spread half of glaze in crust. In medium bowl gently stir together strawberries and remaining glaze. Spoon into crust. Spread cream cheese mixture over berries.
3. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
**NOTE: To make the Strawberry Glaze use the following recipe:
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
3/4 cup water
1 tablespoon strawberry flavored gelatin
1. In small saucepan stir together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water. Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Use immediately in recipe.