Springtime Cuties Rice Krispies Treats™
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 40 min
Want to make some memories with your little sweeties this spring? Hop to it with delectable Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® treats! Create adorable bunnies and chicks using colorful icing and candies. So easy to make, they’ll be ready in two shakes of a bunny’s tail.
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 10 oz. 1 package (10 oz., about 40) marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- White, black, yellow and orange icing
- Pink candy-coated chocolate
- Pink bubble gum tape
- Medium candy eyes
1. Follow the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats™ Original Recipe on the back of cereal box.
2. Cut cooled treats into rectangles.
3. For Bunny Treats: Use the candy eyes and colored icings to make a cute bunny face. Cut the pink bubble gum tape to create ears. Attach with dabs of icing and pipe around ears.
4. For Chick Treats: Spread yellow icing over half of each Rice Krispies Treat®. Place candy eyes. Use colored icings for beak and feet.
5.Let stand until set.
For an extra convenience, you can start with Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars, then decorate with frosting and candies.