Spicy Apple Bake
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 5 cups Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® cereal
- 1/2 cup broken walnuts
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
1. In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, combine cereal and walnuts; set aside.
2. Mix together butter and spices. Gradually pour over cereal mixture, tossing to coat evenly.
3. Bake in 350°F oven about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in apples and raisins. Cool completely and store in airtight container.