Salty Caramel and Fudge Stripes™ Mix
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
Sweet, chewy caramel and luscious Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ Original cookies combine with salty popcorn and pretzel sticks in this easy mix.
- 7 cups Popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups Pretzel sticks or minature pretzel twist
- 1 bag (11oz.) Carmels
- 3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 12 cookies Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ Original cookies
- 2 Cups Keebler® Mini Fudge Stripes™ Original cookies
1. Line 15- x 10- x 1-inch pan with foil. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In large microwave-safe bowl combine popcorn and pretzel sticks. Set aside.
3. In medium microwave-safe bowl combine caramels, butter and milk. Microwave at high about 3 minutes or until smooth, stirring every minute. Drizzle over popcorn mixture. Stir until well coated. Microwave popcorn mixture at high for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread on prepared pan.
4. Sprinkle popcorn mixture with KEEBLER Mini FUDGE STIRPES Original cookies. Cool completely. Store in airtight container for up to 2 days.
Microwave cooking times may vary.