Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 115 min
No campfire needed for these delicious s’mores! Instead they combine all of the classic ingredients in a whole new way.
- 1 package (12 oz., 2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup marshmallow créme
Keebler®Graham Cracker Crumbs (divided)
- 36 miniature marshmallows (about 1/2 cup)
1. In medium microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and whipping cream. Microwave, uncovered, at medium (50% power) for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
2. Stir marshmallow créme into chocolate mixture. Fold in 1/2 cup of the KEEBLER Graham Cracker Crumbs. Cover and refrigerate for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours or until mixture holds shape when scooped, stirring every 30 minutes.
3. Place the remaining 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs in small bowl. For each candy, scoop out about 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate mixture. Using your hands, shape chocolate mixture into a ball around one of the marshmallows. Roll in graham crumbs. Place in shallow pan. Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture, marshmallows and graham crumbs. Store candies, covered, in the refrigerator.
*Microwave cooking times may vary.