Pumpkin Pecan Pie
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 140 min
Although this pie has all the flavors of the traditional Thanksgiving Day pie, it's a pumpkin cheesecake with a texture that has been lightened by folding in whipped cream.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Shortbread Pie Crust
- 1 cup pecan halves
1. Chill small mixing bowl.
2. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electic mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, pumpkin, spice and vanilla. Beat until combined.
3. In chilled bowl beat cream on medium speed of electic mixer until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into pumpkin mixture. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Arrange pecans on top.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds