Pumpkin Mousse Pie (made with Reduced Fat Pie Crust)
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 190 min
Pumpkin pie isn't just for Thanksgiving! Serve this chilled, fluffy pumpkin pie anytime of the year.
- 1/2 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla flavor fat-free sugar-free instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Reduced Fat Graham Pie Crust
1. In large bowl whisk together milk and spice. Add pumpkin. Stir until combined. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in half of the whipped topping. Spread in crust.
2. Top with remaining whipped topping.
3. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: May substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice.