Puffs and Pretzels Haystacks Recipe
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 60 min
Melted chocolate poured over crackly pretzel, coconut, almond, and Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Puffs — yum. Serve cool as a snack or dessert.
3 1/2 cups
Kashi®7 Whole Grain Cereals, Puffs
- 1 cup shredded organic coconut
- 1 cup broken pretzel sticks (about 3/4-inch-long pieces)
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup smooth natural almond butter
1. In large bowl combine Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Cereals, Puffs; coconut; pretzel pieces and almonds. Set aside.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl heat chocolate morsels at high for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds. Continue to microwave at high for 10 to 50 seconds more or until melted, stirring every 10 seconds. Stir in almond butter. Microwave 10 seconds more or until smooth.
3. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal mixture. Stir until well coated. Drop by rounded tablespoonsfuls onto wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm.
Microwave cooking times may vary.