Pop-Tarts® Spooky Snacks
Total Time: 135 min
Guests love the creamy peanut butter filling encased in bits of chocolate toaster pastries.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge toaster pastries Limited Edition
1. In small mixing bowl beat peanut butter and butter on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until combined.
2. Very finely chop KELLOGG’S POP-TARTS Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge toaster pastries. Place on wax paper.
3. Drop peanut butter mixture by level tablespoonfuls into toaster pastry pieces. Carefully roll each drop into 1 1/2-inch ball, completely coating with pastry pieces. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm. Serve with decorative toothpicks.