Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 125 min
A classic pecan pie in this easy, crumb crust provides special-occasion flavor with home-style comfort.
Shortbread Pie Crust Keebler® Ready Crust®
- 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecan halves
1. Brush bottom and sides of crust with egg yolk. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 325°F for 5 minutes.
2. In medium bowl stir together 3 eggs, sugar, corn syrup, margarine or butter and vanilla.
3. Place pecan halves in crust. Pour egg mixture over top. Bake on baking sheet at 325°F about 1 hour or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour.
4. Refrigerate until serving time. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.