Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookie Bread Pudding Recipe
Two of our favorite treats unite in a delightful marriage of taste and texture. Chocolate and cinnamon mingle with hearty.
- 1 package Kashi® Oatmeal Dark Chocolate cookies
- 1 organic egg
- 2 organic egg whites
- 3 cups plain organic soymilk
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Crumble cookies into bite-size pieces and add to a small oven-safe baking dish. In a bowl, add egg, egg whites, soy milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Whisk together thoroughly. Pour over broken cookies and let soak for 30 minutes.
3. Place mixture in oven and bake for 30 minutes, until it is firm but not dry. Top with chopped walnuts and serve.