Mueslix Dessert Bars
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup (6 oz package) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 cups (3 1/2-oz can) flaked coconut
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Mueslix® cereal
- 1 can (15 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1. Combine four and soda; set aside.
2. In larger mixer bowl, mix together margarine, sugar, egg and vanilla. Beat
on medium speed until smooth. Add dry ingredients, mixing until thoroughly
combined. Spread dough, evenly in bottom of greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
3. Sprinkle chocolate morsels, coconut and cereal evenly over dough. Pour
condensed milk over cereal mixture.
4. Bake in 350° F oven about 35 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
Cool in pan before cutting.