Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 215 min
Made with a rich cheesecake filling, these little tarts make fabulous desserts. Personalize them by topping each with your favorite fresh fruit or fruit pie filling.
Keebler®Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 36 fresh raspberries
- Sifted powdered sugar (optional)
1. In small bowl toss together KEEBLER Graham Cracker Crumbs, egg white and butter. Press crumb mixture on the bottoms and halfway up the sides of twelve 2-inch mini cheesecake pan cups* or on the bottoms of twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups lined with bake cups. Bake at 350° F for 4 to 6 minutes or until crumbs begin to brown.
2. Meanwhile, in mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add milk, flour and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add egg and egg yolk. Beat until just combined.
3. Spoon cream cheese mixture onto warm crusts. (Cups will be nearly full.) Bake at 350° F for 15 to 18 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cheesecakes from pan. Cool for 45 minutes. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
4. Top cheesecakes with raspberries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar (if desired).
*NOTE: Each mini cheesecake pan cup holds about 1/3 cup and is 2 inches in diameter.