Kashi® Toffee Krispies Recipe
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 50 min
By caramelizing tahini, rice syrup, raisins, and vanilla, you get a sweet and salty toffee that provides the perfect balance for a Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Puffs cereal base. Share this special treat during the holidays.
- 1 tablespoon expeller-pressed canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame tahini
- 3/4 cup brown rice syrup or barley malt
- Dash sea salt
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Kashi®7 Whole Grains Cereals Honey Puffs
1. Lightly grease 8- x 8- x 2-inch baking pan.
2. In large saucepan mix tahini and oil together. Stir in rice syrup, raisins and salt. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
3. Stir in KASHI 7 Whole Grains Cereals Honey Puffs cereal. Press into prepared pan. Let cool. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.