Kashi® Raisin ‘n Spice Cookies Recipe
Raisin, spice, and everything nice — that’s what these cookies are made of. Smart substitutions, 7 whole grain Good Friends® cereal, and nothing artificial make them a tasty, wholesome treat.
- 2 cups Kashi® Good Friends® Original cereal
- 1 3/4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup natural canola margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup cane syrup
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup seedless organic raisins
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Put Kashi® Good Friends® Original cereal in plastic bag and lightly crumble with hands into smaller pieces.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and spices. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat together spread and cane syrup until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add crushed Kashi® Good Friends® Original cereal and flour mixture; mix until well combined. Stir in raisins.
5. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and drop batter by heaping tablespoon onto cookie sheet.
Bake at 375°F about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on wire rack.