Kashi GO Crunch!™ Yogurt Parfait Recipe
Dessert, breakfast, or snack? You make the call! With fresh seasonal berries — or frozen ones in a pinch — crunchy grains and a hint of mint, it’s heaven in a glass.
- ¼ cup (about 5) fresh or frozen organic strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen organic blueberries
- ¼ cup (about 8) fresh or frozen organic raspberries
- 6 oz. (or 1 small container) plain, nonfat organic yogurt or organic soy yogurt
- 1 cup Kashi® GOLEAN® Crunch!® cereal
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. In a 6-ounce parfait or sundae style glass, alternately layer the fruit, yogurt, and Kashi GO Crunch!™ cereal. Repeat until you use all the ingredients and garnish with fresh sprigs of mint, if you like.
2. If you’re having company, just increase the recipe size enough to have one parfait per person.