Kashi® Fiber Friendly Pancakes Recipe
Have your hotcakes with fiber rather than without! These fragrant, wholesome pancakes with a Kashi® Good Friends® cereal-based batter are ready for your favorite toppings in minutes.
- 1 cup, finely crushed Kashi® Good Friends® cereal — crush until it resembles flour; can use a food p Kashi® Good Friends® cereal
- ⅓ cup organic nonfat dry milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 organic egg whites
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (aluminum free)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon expeller-pressed canola oil
- ¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour
1. Combine ingredients. Whisk until batter thickens slightly. Bake on hot griddle until sides of pancakes begin to dry. Turn only once.