Kashi® French Toast Waffles Recipe
French toast or waffles? Why not enjoy both! Here, we marry heart-friendly waffles with the eggy goodness of our favorite dipped breakfast. Top with yogurt, maple syrup, or walnuts.
- 2 thawed Kashi® 7 Grain Waffles
- 2 organic free-range egg whites and 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 4 tablespoons low fat organic milk
- 1 tablespoon ground organic flax seed
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon low fat organic vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup walnuts, crushed
- pinch kosher salt
1. In a small bowl whisk together egg, milk, ground flax, cinnamon and salt. Dip both sides of Kashi® 7 Grain Waffles in egg mixture. Let soak for 30 seconds.
2. Preheat non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Cook waffles in skillet until they are golden brown on both sides, about 1 minute. Top with syrup, yogurt and walnuts.