Kashi™ Crazy for Raisins Oatmeal Spice Cookies Recipe
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
Rolled oats and Kashi® GOLEAN® Crisp!® Cinnamon Crumble cereal buddy up to nutmeg and vanilla for a moist-crisp sweet treat.
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened and cut into small pieces
- 3 free-range egg whites
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/8 cups cane sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats (not instant)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup raisins
1 3/4 cups
Kashi® GOLEAN® Crisp!®Cinnamon Crumble Cereal, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In mixing bowl beat cream cheese, butter, egg whites, vanilla and nutmeg on medium speed of electric mixer until combined.
3. In medium bowl lightly crush 3/4 cup of the Kashi® GOLEAN® Crisp!® Cinnamon Crumble cereal. Stir in cane sugar, whole wheat flour, oats and baking soda. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in the remaining 1 cup cereal and raisins.
4. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Flatten cookies until 1/2-inch thick. Bake at 350° F for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.