Kashi® Carob Balls Recipe
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
Perfect for holiday gifting or anytime you want a sweet treat, this fun dessert relies on natural sweeteners plus bran, sea salt, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, and Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Puffs cereal for a toasty, salty-sweet crunch.
- 1/4 cup expeller-pressed canola oil
- 3/4 cup roasted carob powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 cup oat bran or wheat germ
- Dash sea salt
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds, lightly toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame tahini
Kashi®7 Whole Grains Cereals Honey Puffs
1. In medium bowl whisk together carob and oil until smooth.
2. Add water, honey and molasses. Mix well. Stir in bran, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and salt. Gently stir in KASHI 7 Whole Grains Cereal Honey Puffs and tahini.
3. Roll into 1-inch balls. Ready to eat or bake at 350° F for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.