Kashi GO® Apple Raisin Squares Recipe
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 55 min
Full of cinnamon-raisin goodness, plump apples, and the fiber of whole grain cereal, these bars are just right with a glass of milk.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1/2 cup organic applesauce
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1/4 cup expeller-pressed canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups finely chopped organic apples
1. In a medium bowl combine first five ingredients. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix together applesauce, cane sugar, egg substitute, honey, oil and vanilla. Mix in apples.
3. Add dry ingredients to apple mixture. Mix until just combined. Spread evenly in oiled and floured 11 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350<Degree/> F about 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely. Cut into bars.