Fudgy, Spooky Spiders
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
What do you get when you top Pop-Tarts® Chocolate Fudge toaster pastries with licorice legs and marshmallows? This spooky spider snack!
- 4 Pop-Tarts® Frosted Chocolate Fudge toaster pastries
- 5 regular marshmallows, divided
- Black or red string licorice, cut into thirty-two 1 1/2-inch pieces
1. Place KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS FROSTED CHOCOLATE FUDGE toaster pastries on baking sheet. Set aside.
2. Flatten 4 of the marshmallows into 1 1/2-inch circles. Cut the remaining 1 marshmallow into fourths. Place 1 marshmallow circle on each toaster pastry for a "spider body". Arrange marshmallow pieces next to marshmallow circles for "spider heads". Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and browned.
3. Arrange 8 licorice slices around each marshmallow circle to make "spider legs". Serve immediately.