Easy Peasy Kashi™ Cookies Recipe
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
Fresh-baked cinnamon-vanilla-blueberry-cranberry goodness in a cookie! Hearty Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Flakes add texture and fiber to these tasty treats.
- 1/2 cup organic butter
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (aluminum free)
- 2 ounces organic egg
- 2 tablespoons organic fat free milk or soy milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups organic whole wheat flour
Kashi®7 Whole Grain Cereals, Flakes
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 1/2 cup dried organic cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In large mixer bowl combine oil, cane sugar, cinnamon and baking powder. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer until combined. Add applesauce, milk and vanilla. Beat until fluffy.
3. Add flour. Beat until just combined. Stir in Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Cereals, Flakes; blueberries and cranberries.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.