Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 255 min
Although this pie has the delicious flavors of a Thanksgiving Day pumpkin pie, it also sports an opulent no-bake cheesecake layer.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Graham Pie Crust Keebler® Ready Crust®
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
1. In medium bowl whisk together cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar. Gently stir in whipped topping. Carefully spread in crust.
2. In large bowl beat 3/4 cup milk, pudding mix and spice with wire whisk for 1 minute. Whisk in pumpkin. (Mixture will be thick.) Carefully spread over cream cheese layer.
3. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
4. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: May substitute 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice.