Double Layer Pumpkin Pie (2 Extra Servings)
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 255 min
Although this pie has the delicious flavors of a Thanksgiving Day pumpkin pie, it also sports an opulent no-bake cheesecake layer.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups frozen non-diary whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham 2 Extra Servings Pie Crust
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (6-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice*
- 2 1/4 cups canned pumpkin
1. In medium bowl whisk together cream cheese, 2 tablespoons milk and sugar. Gently stir in whipped topping. Carefully spread in KEEBLER READY CRUST Graham 2 Extra Servings Pie Crust.
2. In large bowl beat 1 cup milk, both pudding mixes and spice with wire whisk for 1 minute, Whisk in pumpkin. (Mixture will be thick.) Carefully spread over cream cheese layer.
3. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
4. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: May substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice.