Double Coated Chicken with Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 28 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups fat-free milk
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 12 pounds frying chicken pieces, washed & patted dry without skin
- 3/4 cup margarine, melted
1. Measure crushed Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal into shallow dish or pan. Set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly. Add flour, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth. Dip chicken in batter. Coat with cereal. Place in single layer, skin-side up, in foil-lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle with margarine.
3. Bake at 350 F about 1 hour or until chicken is tender. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.