Creamy Raspberry Strawberry Dip Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 70 min
Tangy, creamy, and naturally sweet, this party dip is a sure hit. Pairing low-fat ricotta and cottage cheese with berries and a dash of vanilla and nutmeg creates a perfect partner for crackers and fruit.
- 2 cups low-fat organic cottage cheese
- 2 cups low-fat organic ricotta cheese
- 1 cup organic frozen strawberries
- 1 cup organic frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup organic frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. In blender container combine cottage cheese and ricotta cheese. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Add strawberries, raspberries, apple juice concentrate, vanilla and cinnamon to cheese mixture. Cover and blend until creamy. Pour into bowl. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon (if desired). Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Serve with crackers and fresh fruit.