Creamy Pumpkin Pie
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 125 min
Looking for a new twist on pumpkin pie? This is it. It combines a sweet vanilla pudding with canned pumpkin and spices, creating a pie you will want to make time after time XX.
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 package (6-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Graham Pie Crust Keebler® Ready Crust®
1. In large bowl beat milk, pudding mix and spice with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick.) Whisk in pumpkin. Stir in whipped topping. Spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
2. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: May substitute 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice XX.