Cranberry Walnut Cheesecake Pie
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 250 min
The colorful cranberry sauce tucked between layers of cheesecake-flavored pudding gives this pie an extra touch of home-for-the-holidays comfort.
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size) cheesecake flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole cranberry sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted, divided*
1. In large bowl beat milk, pudding mix and lemon peel with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick.) Whisk in half of the whipped topping. Carefully spread half of pudding mixture in crust.
2. Spoon half of cranberry sauce over pudding mixture. Sprinkle with half of the walnuts. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
3. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Top with remaining cranberry sauce, whipped topping and walnuts.
4. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*Note: To toast walnuts, spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.