COOL 'N EASY Strawberry Pie
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 405 min
Keep it simple with this COOL 'N EASY Strawberry Pie! This dreamy, creamy easy strawberry pie is light and refreshing with just the right amount of sweetness.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
KEEBLER® READY CRUST®Reduced Fat Graham Pie Crust
1. Slice 1 cup strawberries; refrigerate for later use. Chop remaining strawberries; set aside.
2. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
3. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Stir in chopped strawberries. Refrigerate 20 to 30 min. or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into KEEBLER READY CRUST Reduced Fat Graham Pie Crust.
4. Refrigerate 6 hours or until firm.Top with sliced berries just before serving.