Chocolate Peanut Butter GOLEAN® Bar Muffins Recipe
Chocolate and peanut butter are best friends again in this moist, chunky interpretation of the classic sweet muffin.
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Kashi® Honey Puffs cereal
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (aluminum free)
- ¼ cup cane syrup
- 1 organic egg
- 2 tablespoons expeller-pressed canola oil
- 1 cup fat-free organic soymilk
- 1 pieced, cut into small pieces Kashi® GOLEAN® Dipped! Peanut Butter & Chocolate bar
1. Mix dry ingredients (except the Kashi® GOLEAN® Dipped! Peanut Butter & Chocolate bar) together in a bowl. In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
2. Make a well in the dry ingredients, then pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix together just until moistened (do not overmix). Fold in the Kashi® GOLEAN® Dipped! Peanut Butter & Chocolate bar pieces until covered.
3. Spray muffin cups with nonstick spray. Spoon into cups until ¾ full. Make sure that the bar pieces are covered with batter. Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or until top is slightly browned.