Chocolate Dipped Pringles®
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 70 min
A light coating of chocolate turns Pringles® Original potato crisps into festive fare.
- 6 ounces chopped, semi-sweet chocolate or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels*
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 40 Pringles® The Original
- Sea salt
- Semi-sweet, milk or white chocolate
1. In small microwave-safe bowl microwave 6 ounces chocolate and vegetable oil, uncovered, on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
2. Dip PRINGLES Original potato crisps halfway into chocolate. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Scatter salt over top (if desired). Let stand until set.
3. Melt additional chocolate. Drizzle over crisps (if desired). Let stand until set.
*Note: To substitute milk chocolate or white chocolate for the semi-sweet, place 6 ounces chopped milk or white chocolate (or 1 cup morsels) and vegetable oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 seconds.