Chilled Ginger & Lemon-Bergamot Stoned Fruit Soup Served with Yogurt and Kashi® Cookies Recipe
This stunning, fragrant fruit soup will wow your guests and is so easy to
make! With a potpourri of seasonal fresh fruit, ginger, yogurt, herbs, and even
Earl Grey tea, it’s a chilled wonder.
- 1 ripe organic peach
- 1 organic plum or pluot
- 8 organic Bing cherries, halved & pitted
- 1 ripe organic apricots
- 6 ripe organic blackberries
- 1 cup organic agave syrup
- 2 cups water
- 2 oz. chopped fresh ginger
- ½ oz. natural Earl Grey tea
- 1 organic lemon, zest peeled wide strips
- 8 oz. organic low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 oz. fresh mint, chiffonade
- 1 oz. fresh basil, chiffonade
- 4 whole Kashi® Oatmeal Raisin Flax chewy cookies
1. Halve peaches, plums/pluots, apricots and cut into quarter-inch slices.
2. Halve the cherries and blackberries. Set aside all fruit.
3. Combine agave & water and bring to a boil (make a syrup). Once it comes to a boil, turn off the burner and add the ginger, tea and lemon zest strips. Allow to steep 15 minutes. Strain the “soup” in strainer and chill in the refrigerator.
4. Combine the chilled soup with the fresh fruit, top with chiffonade of mint and basil and toss to combine ingredients.
5. Serve with fresh yogurt and cookies.