Cherry Dream Pie
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 255 min
Just 5 ingredients are all you need to whip up this appealing pie. Keep them on hand, so you can make pie anytime.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling, chilled*
1. In medium bowl beat egg yolks. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Pour into crust.
2. Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes. Cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
3. Top with pie filling. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: For a delicious change of pace, substitute your favorite flavor of fruit pie filling.