Carrot Patch Pudding Cups
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
Chocolate and vanilla pudding with caramel syrup stirred in is topped with a sugared banana 'carrot' and crumbled cookie for carrot patch pudding cups.
- 4 Keebler® Grasshoppers cookies, crushed
- 4 pudding cups Snack Pack® Chocolate Vanilla Pudding (3.25 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons Caramel flavored syrup
- 1/4 Cup Orange colored sugar
- 1 Green fruit flavored (rainbow) twist
- 2 Medium Bananas, peeled, cut in half
1. Stir 1/2 tablespoon syrup into each pudding cup. Place sugar in shallow dish. Cut twist crosswise into 4 pieces. Cut each piece lengthwise into 3 thin pieces for carrot top.
2. Insert tip of small knife in flat end of each banana half to make small hole for inserting thin pieces for top. Roll each banana half in sugar until coated on all sides.
3. Insert 3 thin pieces in each hole.Insert a decorated banana half, pointed side down, into each pudding cup. Spoon crushed cookies evenly around each banana. Serve immediately.