Breakfast Crunch! Cookies Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
Cookies with a conscience! These hearty nugget-style treats feature cinnamon and cranberry goodness, natural sweetness, fiber, and are as tasty as can be.
- 4 cups Kashi® GO® Crunch cereal
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 ounces egg substitute or 1 free-range egg white
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Pulse cereal in food processor about 10 times. Add cane sugar, egg, baking powder and cinnamon. Process about 20 seconds or until mixture is tacky and well blended. Stir in cranberries.
3. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Make 12 evenly sized balls of dough and place them on the cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. The cookies will be hard on the outside, but should be golden brown and softer in the middle. Store in an airtight container.