Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 250 min
- 48 Keebler® Vanilla Wafers
- 2 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla flavor cook & serve pudding & pie filling
- 2 medium bananas, sliced, divided
- Frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1. Line bottom and sides of 8 x 8 x 2-inch square or 1 1/2-quart dish with half of wafers.
2. In medium saucepan combine milk and pudding mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat.
3. Top wafers with half of banana slices, then half of pudding. Repeat layers using remaining wafers, banana slices and pudding.
4. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Serve with whipped topping. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.