Bacon-Jalapeño Cheesy Football
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
Made with cream cheese, jalapeño pepper and bacon bits, this cheesy appetizer is ideal for the next time the gang gets together to watch the big game.
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 package (3 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 1 slice (2/3 oz.) KRAFT Provolone Cheese
- Kellogg's® Town House® Original Crackers
- Kellogg's® Town House® Crackers Dippers Original
- Kellogg's® Club® Original Crackers
1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, onion and jalapeño pepper until combined. Transfer to work surface; shape with hands to resemble football.
2. Spread parsley on serving plate (if desired). Set aside.
3. Pour bacon bits into pie plate; spread to form even layer. Place cream cheese football, upside down, in pie plate; turn to evenly coat top and sides of football with bacon. Transfer to serving plate. Press any remaining bacon bits into cream cheese mixture until completely coated.
4. Cut provolone cheese into thin strips; use to decorate football as shown in photo. Serve with crackers.