Apple Cheesecake Pie (2 Extra Servings)
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 195 min
Apple pie filling and toasted pecans top this velvety, cheesecake. It's the perfect make-ahead dessert for friends and family.
- 2 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham 2 Extra Servings Pie Crust
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted**
1. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until just combined after each addition.
2. Place crust on baking sheet. Pour in cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool for 1 hour.
3. Spread pie filling over cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with pecans. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
**NOTE: To toast pecans, spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.