Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 40 min
Create fun, summer memories with the whole family. Make these star-shaped tasty treats (decorated in festive red, white and blue) for any and every summertime holiday or celebration.
- White frosting
- Star-shaped cookie cutter
- 1 package (10 oz. about 40) marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal with blue and red krispies
1. Follow the Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats™ recipe on the back of cereal box.
2. Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly.
3. Using a star-shaped cookie cutter coated with cooking spray, cut into star shapes. Cool completely.
4. Drizzle white icing across stars. Let stand until set.