MorningStar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Sausage Burrito
By Chef Kim Leali at One Off Hospitality, Chicago IL
- 5 ea. MorningStar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 15 oz. Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 5 tsp. Kosher salt
- to taste Ground black pepper
- 4 cups Broccoli, chopped and blanched
- 5 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 10 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 ea. Flour tortilla
1. Defrost MorningStar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties in refrigerator. When defrosted, cut into medium dice.
2. Whisk eggs, sour cream, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil on medium heat and add MorningStar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties and cook until slightly crisp. Add broccoli and sauté with for 1 minute, then turn heat down to low. Add egg mixture and cheese and soft scramble.
4. For the burrito: Warm tortilla in pan, then lay on a cutting board. Put 6-8 oz. of egg mixture towards the edge closest to you in the tortilla. Fold in sides and then roll the burrito tight. Sear in pan. Wrap in foil to keep warm for on the go. Serve with pico de gallo.