Colorful Magic Cookie Bars
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 70 min
Colorful chocolate candies add sparkle to these classic cookie bars.
- 6 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups M&M's Brand Chocolate Candies
- 1 1/3 cup (3 1/2 oz.) baked coconut
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 can (15 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1. In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, butter, and sugar. Mix thoroughly. With back of spoon, firmly press mixture on bottom on pan.
2. Sprinkle with M&M's Brand Chocolate Candies, coconut, and walnuts. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
3. Bake at 350 <Degree/> F about 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator .