7th Heaven Apple Bake Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 55 min
In this wholesome and delicious alternative to traditional apple crumble, juicy apples meet Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Honey Puffs and oatmeal.
- 5 1/2 cups chopped organic apples
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
Kashi®7 Whole Grain Cereal, Honey Puffs
- 2 packets (Recipe_Ingredient_6723740)
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
1. In a large bowl combine apples and 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour, tossing to coat.
2. Add 1/2 cup cane sugar. Mix. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole.
3. In medium bowl combine pecans, KASHI 7 Whole Grain Cereal and oatmeal, 1/4 cup whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup cane sugar and cinnamon. Add melted oil and stir well.
4. Spoon topping over fruit mixture.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F about 45 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden. Serve warm.