John M., Larchmont, NY
What is the best breakfast for a healthy heart?
Each individual's health is very unique, so our first recommendation would be to discuss your specific dietary needs with your health care professional to be sure you're doing what's best for your health.
We think cereal can be part of a balanced, healthy breakfast. We offer a number of cereals designated as Heart Healthy selections based on the FDA Heart Healthy criteria that may help you meet your health and wellness goals. These cereals are low in saturated fat and cholesterol and provide a good or excellent source of fiber:
- All-Bran® Original cereal
- All-Bran Bran Buds® cereal
- All-Bran® Complete Wheat Flakes cereal
- Raisin Bran® cereal
- Raisin Bran® with Cranberries cereal
- Raisin Bran® Omega-3 from Flaxseed cereal
- Smart Start® Antioxidants cereal
For more information about Kellogg's® Heart Healthy Selection™ cereals, visit: http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/heart-healthy.html.