I have two questions: One: Is Frosted Flakes gluten free? Two: Why do none of our local supermarkets carry gluten free Rice Krispies?
Thank you for contacting us about Frosted Flakes being gluten free and why you can't find Gluten Free Rice Krispies.
Frost Flakes are not gluten free, however, the following is a list of gluten free foods:
- Kellogg's® Fruit Flavored Snacks
- Kellogg's® Special K® Popcorn Chips
- Kellogg's® Special K® Gluten Free Cereal - Touch of Brown Sugar
- Kellogg's® Special K® Chewy Nut Bars
- Kellogg's To Go™ Breakfast Shakes
- Kellogg's® Special K® Breakfast Shakes
- Kellogg's® Special K® Protein Shakes
- Kellogg's® Eggo® Gluten Free Waffles - Original
For some of our products that have recently changed over, you may see both gluten free and non-gluten free labeled packaging on store shelves. Please check and make sure the package is labeled “Gluten Free” before purchasing.
I am sorry that Rice Krispies® Gluten Free cereal is discontinued. Due to disappointing sales and manufacturing constraints, we had to make the difficult decision to stop making it. We are aware that we have some very loyal fans and it is very disappointing that it is no longer available.
Although it may be difficult to replace Gluten Free Rice Krispies, we hope you'll consider trying Kellogg's® Special K® Gluten Free Touch of Brown Sugar cereal or one of our other gluten free offerings.